COVID 19 UPDATE
Colour Bank Services Limited has undertaken formal Risk Assessments, in respect of COVID 19 and our interaction with clients. We take all maters of Health and Safety seriously.
Our staff have access to face masks, hand sanitisers and gloves. We are also operating within the Government advised social distancing guidelines.
COLOUR BANK SERVICES LIST
A key focus of the company is general Property Maintenance and External / Internal Decoration.
Exterior Decoration is combined with remedial work, such as timber and joinery repairs or replacement, gutter repairs and replacement, glazing and general building repairs. These services can be arranged, as an overall co-ordinated ‘package’. Colour Bank Services Ltd is certified in the use of the “Repair Care” specialist timber and joinery epoxy resin repair systems.
Colour Bank Services Ltd is a member of the Dulux Select Decorators Scheme and the Government endorsed Trust Mark Scheme. As accredited and approved members of the Dulux Select Decorators Scheme, we are able to provide a 24 month warranty for interior and exterior decorative works. This warranty is underwritten by Dulux Paints, the UK’s leading paint manufacturer.
The company is comprehensively insured and Health and Safety aware / Construction Industry Training Board SSSTS Certified.
Jobs and projects are specified and estimated in detail and all terms and payment schedules are formally agreed, with the client, prior to commencement.
Interior and exterior decoration, including paper hanging and the supply of ‘designer’ paints, chalk paints, eco-friendly products and the latest specialist highly durable washable paint products, that are ideal for the high wear interior areas of the home.
For external decorative works, we fully specify high durability, flexible exterior timber and masonry paint products, incorporating the latest technology, suitable for our exposed coastal location.
Paint and decorative products include brands such as: Dulux, Farrow and Ball, Zoffany, Earthborn, Little Greene, Fired Earth, Paint and Paper Library, Annie Sloane, Coles, Mylands, Zinseer, Crown, Sikkens, Sadolin, Cuprinol, Rustoleum and Bedec.
Essentially, we are able to source any make or type of paint or decorative products and to provide samples and colour cards as required. We offer a ‘colour matching’ service, whereby, we are able to scan colours and match them. We are able to scan paint, fabric and wallpaper sections and then provide a ‘sample pot’ of the matched colour for client testing, prior to final colour selection.
For clients who prefer eco-friendly products, or are concerned about allergies, we are able to provide eco-friendly / natural paint products, such as Earthborn Clay paints.
Full Scaffolding services are available, if required, for Exterior Decorative works.
ROOFING, SCAFFOLDING SERVICES
- Tile and slate pitched roofing
- Polymer liquid poured flat roofing
- GRP reinforced fibre glass resin flat roofing
- Traditional lead roofing and flashings
- Fascias, barge boards and guttering
- Scaffolding services
CARPENTRY/JOINERY / GENERAL BUILDING / MAINTENANCE
- Renovation and refurbishment and alterations
- General carpentry works
- Joinery manufacture of windows and doors
- Bespoke joinery manufacture and cabinet making
- Brickwork and pointing
- Patios, terraces, pathways and hard landscaping
- Fencing & screening
- General repairs and property maintenance
- Locksmith services
- Gutter replacement and cleaning
- Glazing services
- Pressure washing
- Professional structural wall tie systems (Helifix)
FLOOD PROTECTION SYSTEMS
- Supply and installation of professional flood barriers
- Supply of drainage flood protection valves
- Supply of vent flood protection covers
BATHROOMS, KITCHENS, PLUMBING AND HEATING (INCLUDING DESIGN SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION)
- Bathrooms & shower rooms
- Boiler supply and installation
- Gas fire installation
- Gas appliance servicing and the issuing of Gas Safe Certification / Landlords’ certificates
- General plumbing
- Heating and hot water installations
- Heating system repairs
- Drainage clearance and jet cleaning
- Lighting supply and installation
- Appliance supply and installation
- Electrical testing and Certification (NICEIC REGISTERED)
- Additional lighting and power points
- PAT safety testing of appliances
KITCHEN AND BATH / SHOWER ROOMS
- Full design and specification services
- Supply of kitchens, bathrooms, shower rooms and appliances
- Supply of household appliances plus ’white goods’ and installation
- Full kitchen, shower and bathroom installation service
INTERIORS / FLOORING
- Supply and installation of carpets (a wide selection of choices, colours and budgets accommodated)
- Supply and installation of wood flooring (engineered, laminated and solid options)
- Supply and installation of hard flooring (Karndean, Linoleum, Polyflor)
- Supply and installation of Venetian blinds, roller blinds, roman blinds and vertical blinds
- Curtain making, upholstery and soft furnishings
- Full measuring and specifying service
REPLACEMENT WINDOWS AND DOORS
- Softwood and hardwood timber joinery, windows and doors
- uPVC replacement windows and doors
- Powder coated aluminium windows and doors
- Secondary double glazing
- General glazing services & glazing repairs
- Hard landscaping, terraces, pathways and garden walls
- Pressure washing
- Gutter clearance
- Drainage clearance of blockages and jet cleaning
- Household cleaning services
- Key holding
- Architectural and Design Services RIBA, RICS & ARICS
- General Building Surveys
- Schedules of condition
- Engineering surveys and specifications
PROFESSIONAL BIRD PREVENTION SYSTEMS SUPPLIED & INSTALLED
Important Note: The systems we provide, are intended to discourage and disperse birds, not to injure, or kill them. Birds and their nests are protected in Law and nesting birds, their eggs and chicks, must not be disturbed, or removed. Therefore, the systems must be approved products and installed, at times when birds are not nesting, or have young chicks. It is our company policy NOT to use any form of chemical irritant type prevention systems, or any kind of toxic substance, that may cause harm, or distress to birds, wildlife, or the environment .
Professional expert surveys and assessments of bird nuisance.
Remedial specifications and programs for the provision of preventative measures and on-going property protection.
Supply and installation of high quality protection systems:
- High quality marine grade 316 stainless steel gull and pigeon spikes
- Customised bird netting and meshing systems, fixed with marine grade stainless steel fittings.
- Chimney pot cowlings and bird guards ( available in stainless steel and terracotta conservation colour finish)
- Solar panel protection and prevention from nesting under roof solar panels
- Chimney head protection systems
- Suspended fine marine grade stainless steel wire systems for small and large birds